Ready to plan your next yard sale? The garage sale or yard sale permit in Wichita, KS is simple to register for and have available the day of your sale.
Ways to Plan for your Wichita Yard Sale Permit
- Sellers can go online to register for their inexpensive permits.
- An address may have two garage sales per year, up to three consecutive days each. The garage sales must fall at least six months apart.
- Yard sales may have operational hours between 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Sellers may sell a variety of personal property items only. Fireworks of any kind are not allowed.
- Garage sale grounds must be clean and organized throughout all sale hours.
- Fences, signs, equipment, tables, or any other temporary material put up for aid in the sale, must be removed within ten days of the sale’s closure.
- Additional guidelines may be for non-profit organizations, churches, commercial, and solely seasonal merchandise (i.e., Christmas trees).
- The goal of the garage sale permit in Wichita, KS, is to maintain order and safety in neighborhoods.
Yard Sale Radar wants you to have a smooth yard sale that brings in more money and many treasure seekers. Our easy-to-use website will market your garage sale nationwide. Yard Sale Radar is a family-owned business that aims to simplify your life while making the most of your advertising needs. Check out our tips and tricks for the chance at a greater yard sale turnout.
Get your garage sale permit in Wichita, KS and post your yard sale on Yard Sale Radar today.