As you get ready for your yard sale, there are some things that you must take into account for a smooth and efficient day. San Antonio garage sale permits are required and are a priority for your task list. Having a permit in hand will allow planning and setup to flow without regulation hiccups.
San Antonio Garage Sale Rules:
- If you are planning a garage sale within an area zoned or used for personal use, you, as a resident or non-profit organization, require a permit the day sales are taking place.
- There is a requirement of one yard sale permit in San Antonio per sale.
- Get your permit before the start date of the sale.
- The San Antonio garage sale permit is issued after payment is received.
- Residents may have up to four yard sales during a calendar year, one garage sale per quarter. If you have a garage sale all four quarters in the calendar year, you will get a free permit in quarter four!
- Non-profit organizations are welcome to have twelve total garage sales per calendar year.
- By participating in a garage sale, you are welcome to place up to three signs per San Antonio’s garage sale rules and sign guidelines.
- Be in the know with San Antonio’s yard sale guidelines by viewing here.
Your yard sale permit in San Antonio is very easy to get and will keep you going towards your garage sale goals. As a San Antonio garage sale permit holder, you can post your sale on Yard Sale Radar to the nation with ease. Yard Sale Radar will allow you to gain more access to people looking for treasures. The website’s easy design helps get your sale published and marketed nationwide. Save time, save money, and be seen by posting your yard sale here today!